Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem With Server????

Options
  • 30-12-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I'm New To WoW. After Spending the last 24 hours installing Wow I'm havin trouble with the server! I can log in, but as soon as i go to talk to someone/kill a rabbit/skin a rabbit i get disconnected from server! And i check i've lost my internet connection too. I don't know much about servers! So is this a problem with my internet connection, or a problem with WoW's server?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The fact that you can login suggests that its a problem on your end. I know its a slow install, but maybe try and re-install it? At least you have the patched downloaded, so it will be quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

I have the same trouble with my msn, it keeps disconnecting my internet!

Would the problem be my wireless?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

provide more detail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

I got it sorted! Just had to move the modem closer! Thanx to those who tried to help. See you in the WOW some time!

Advertisement