Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan 1st/2nd Football

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dunno why I've gone for this but...

Bolton @ 1.50
    Newcastle And Draw @ 1.28
    Liverpool -1.0 @ 1.61

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I've gone for;

Newcastle draw
    Liverpool win
    Blackbrun win
    Bolton win

@ approx 8-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

Newcastle v Man City
    Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10

Liverpool v Wigan Athletic
    F Torres first scorer @ 3/1

Blackburn v Sunderland
    Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6

Bolton v Derby
    Bolton -1.0 @ 13/10

€3 combo.

Plus single CSs
    Man City 2 - 1
    Man City 2 - 0
    Man City 1 - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Come on Bolton, Espanyol are winning 1-0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

paulizei wrote: »
    This is even more true of Italian and Spanish cups. See today's Barcelona result. I had nothing on it mind, I thought it was on later ffs.

Eh, wasn't the Coppa d'Italia final between the two best teams in the league that year

• Advertisement

Jeeze nearly half 8 and no goals!

Scratch that, Man City winning 1-0

I have this funny feeling we are all going to be screwed - by bolton not winning....

Yes have €20 on it. Just put €140 on newcastle & draw at 1/3 so worse case i will win around €26 and cover the bet, obv that €730 would be nice:) leaving me with a tidy profit of €570 if it comes up.

cheers semi
    City one up. There you go. Newcastle have a lot of possession so a bit on them to win/draw @ evens won't hurt.

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Eh, wasn't the Coppa d'Italia final between the two best teams in the league that year
    True. Some teams are more bothered than others and have more depth in their squads I think. Milan fielded a team of reserves and youngsters against Catania a few weeks ago and lost. Udinese left their 3 best players in the stands. The crowds are tiny. Few care but the bookies price the games up as normal.

• Advertisement

watchin this game is killin me

sunderland miss a peno....

blackburn score a peno

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Ace2007 wrote: »
    watchin this game is killin me

What match is on tv~?
    Is it the bolton one? Think they are gonna let me down for my treble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Need two more goals in the Blackburn game...not likely at this stage I'd say.

Small profit from Man City CS. Stuck a fiver on Bolton to score in last 5 mins. Well done on the win jacky.

bolton scored

Sighs

Mike.

I'm pretty jammy today. City 2-0 CS was 16/1 btw.

Like I said I'm following you from now on! :o

Mike.

• Advertisement

I just stuck €1 each on Union and Hercules to get the next goals in their games. Weird stuff happening in those spanish cup games. 5/1 each. Let's see how jammy I can be.

E2a, bah, Valencia scored. Ok, 2-1 CS @ 12/1 then.

Nope. 3-0 Valencia, almost all the other mickey mouse teams did well fs.

Tis a blackday for gamblers.

*takes this opportunity to point out; you should never bet on liverpool*

Thats it I'm cleaned out. I threw everything on under 2.5 goals (valencia) .

Mike.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

paulizei wrote: »
    City one up. There you go. Newcastle have a lot of possession so a bit on them to win/draw @ evens won't hurt.

popped out for the evening so bet stood as is, a nice €570 profit. Pain in the whole giving up on €140 but i thought the result would be tighter than it turned out.

I lie I have 2 euro left! :D

I shall put that a one single bet in a league game (proberbly La Liga this weekend) and
    see if I can do one of those stupid roll-over bets, I got to 40 euro last time I tried.

Mike.

i'd do some financial in-running bets tomorrow if I was you.. FTSE 100 ftw

mike65 wrote: »
    I lie I have 2 euro left! :D

I shall put that a one single bet in a league game (proberbly La Liga this weekend) and
    see if I can do one of those stupid roll-over bets, I got to 40 euro last time I tried.

Mike.
    Browsing saturday's games atm. Rochdale look well priced to beat Lincoln. Aldershot @ 4/7 away to rubbish Northwich. And Reading don't care about the FA cup so Spurs should twat them. If I pick up any good info I'll let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

popped out for the evening so bet stood as is, a nice €570 profit. Pain in the whole giving up on €140 but i thought the result would be tighter than it turned out.

sweet - wp

thankfully you were too late for the poker tournie in drogh (we'd a nice overlay!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Just talking to my brother on the way to work this morning. He put 4.50 @ 16/1 on the draw in running when Liverpool went one up! Jammy sod

Advertisement