Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antec Nine Hundred or Thermaltake Armor va8003bws

Options
  • 30-12-2007 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Which is a better case?

I like the room of the VA8003 BWS but the 900 looks good too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

ive only seen the 900 , its a nice case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I have the armour, good big case with great airflow. Bit noisy tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

have a look at the nzxt lexa. bought one myself and when i opened it, i was shocked at the amount of room in it. im sticking a thermaltake bigwater system in it and seems plenty of room. also a lovely looking case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I have the 900. It has a lovely blue gloom theme to it. I stuck a blue cold cathode in there and it looks fairly good.
    I still miss my cheap alien case with eyes that light up...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

+1 to TT armor.
    I own one myself-with 25 cm fan , its a bit noisy so you better get fan controller or remove 90mm fans (120s ain't so bad.....) And if you will remove all cages and fit HDD in to 5.25 bay-you'll have plenty off space to fit WC gear...Beware-its heavy as hell :mad:
    900-nice case , helped my friend to build a new machine in it, but I wound it short with the space - cable management was a pain....Good choice if you have little space under desk....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I have the 900 and I love it. But my gripe with it is indeed the room.
    Thats not to say there isnt enough room in it, I just wish there was a little bit more. I was going to get a pair of cathode lights today but after measuring up I realised that the second would not fit so easily.
    Oh yeah and cable management took me ages too

I think the VA8003 BWS looks better tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

Its a pity about the lack of cathodes in the case

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

yeah, 900 is tight on space. I've somehow managed to squeeze a Tuniq Tower in there but my cable management leaves a lot to be desired.

Advertisement