Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where is the best Mitsubishi Dealer

Options
  • 30-12-2007 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Where is the best Mitsubishi Dealer i would like to change my wheels

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmm.... i dont like jap car dealers too much...

theres Michael Tynan Motors in Naas

and WestBrook motors in Parnell street... 01 280 2991

had the number for the first place but its gone missing...

my friend ordered a set of alloys and replacement bumper through westbrook and there ok , not a great dealership imo

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

by changing your wheels, do you mean getting new alloys or a complete car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

clearly he means the wheels ( alloys & tyres. ) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

colm_mcm wrote: »
    by changing your wheels, do you mean getting new alloys or a complete car?

Although the post wasn't detailed he means a complete car.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54751264&postcount=14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 mmurphy

I meant to say change to a new jeep

• Advertisement

i would love to change my wheels for a new 08 Where is the best Mitsubishi Dealer

Where is the OP living?

EDIT:

I see you're looking for a Pajero. what are you driving at the moment?

Where is the OP living?

EDIT:

I see you're looking for a Pajero. what are you driving at the moment?

I have an 07 pajero

best thing to do is go onto Mitsubishi Motors Irish website, jot down the numbers of all the dealers and ring as many of them as you have time to. a few hours could be worth a few grand to you. It's easy for a dealer to guess what he wants for 1 year on their own product, they'll know. It's not like you're ringing them looking for a price on a 2002 Volvo S60. Follow up any cheap offers with a visit, someone's bound to slip up!

Personally don't see why you'd be changing out of a 07 model given the equally big depreciation and warranty

best thing to do is go onto Mitsubishi Motors Irish website, jot down the numbers of all the dealers and ring as many of them as you have time to. a few hours could be worth a few grand to you. It's easy for a dealer to guess what he wants for 1 year on their own product, they'll know. It's not like you're ringing them looking for a price on a 2002 Volvo S60. Follow up any cheap offers with a visit, someone's bound to slip up!

Personally don't see why you'd be changing out of a 07 model given the equally big depreciation and warranty

i have 55K on the clock so I tend to change it to make the most of the warranty besides the usual service and fuel i dont have any huge motor expenses

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I got a great deal and friendly service from Ray Crofton's in Celbridge on a Pajero recently. He's a main Mitsubishi Dealer.

www.raycrofton.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement