Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M6 - 194 mph on the autobahn

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

drdre wrote: »
    No comments i do not want to get banned.Just because i wrote afew true comments you guys are getting jealous.

Jealous :confused: of what ??
    You don't honestly believe that anyone on this thread or boards is jealous that you know people with fast cars and drive fast ?? :rolleyes:

Cop on to yourself.

Back on topic, does anyone have a link to the video of the eastern european lad in a 3 series BMW driving like a nutter on the M1 (i think)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Why is there always the usual few idiots on the motors forum spliting hairs and arguing over the colour of s.h.i.t.e.
    Threads on here are becoming predictable and boring :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

drdre wrote: »
    Haha, You are not funny.I didn't piss in my pants.

Ahhhh................... I'll leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ahhhh................... I'll leave it at that.

Please do, or you'll have more than an infraction to worry about...

Advertisement