Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your proudest moment.

Options
  • 30-12-2007 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭

Whats are you most proud of in Guitar Hero? Finished the game on easy? Finished Ttfatf on expert?

For me it'd have to be finishing my first song on Hard mode, closely followed by 5 starring cliffs of dover on medium.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Beating Jessica, YYZ and Hangar 18 on Expert in one sitting after getting my ass handed to me by them for who knows how long.

Beating Clifs of Dover on Hard for the first time was pretty satisfying too... it's a real test of concentration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

my finest moment will be later when i finally beat cliffs of dover and raining blood on expert

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

kev_s88 wrote: »
    my finest moment will be later when i finally beat cliffs of dover and raining blood on expert
    I wish you luck *Salutes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

raining blood isnt actually that hard once you get past that insane bit at the start.

my proudest moment would be when i finally 5*d all of hard on GH2. it seriously took me months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Christ, everyones so...good. I mean i still cant finish 'talk dirty to me' on hard.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Barracuda on hard is kicking my ass! I cant do they weird alternate strum pattern.. any tips?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

My proudest moment is 4 stars on cliffs of dover on expert. It's my favourite song, I'll five star it one of these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

It will be Knights of Cydonia on Hard, was stuck on it at Medium too! That damn part with all the hammer ons and pull offs! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 garrfunkel

Definately Finishing Freebird on Expert on GH2. I havent been able to do it again since. It was great at the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

At the moment I'm pretty happy with 5 starring Holiday In Cambodia on hard. I only down strum so it's bloody hard work, end up knackered afterwards, but I've done it now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Echani

Out of all the games, probably the first time 5 starring Freebird and Less Talk More Rokk on Expert. I'm not sure much in GH3 has been as satisfying - when I do get my 5* on Raining Blood I'll be well pleased, don't seem to be making much progress though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

4* Jordan on Expert! I practiced so much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -Splink-

84% Paint it black on Expert, GH3. Lovin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Finishing hard mode on gh2,and soon to be gh3 which i got today (32 out of 42 songs done so far)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

5 staring Cliffs of Dover on Expert with just over 200k, one of the best songs on any guitar hero game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Finishing hard mode on gh2,and soon to be gh3 which i got today (32 out of 48 songs done so far)

But you beat Jordan on expert?

Makaveli wrote: »
    But you beat Jordan on expert?

Glitch,i was trading gh2 away so was trying to get as many achievements as I could,I'll beat it someday I swear.

(awaits a barrage of flames for glitching)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

well now that ive completed all 4 GH games on expert theres only one thing left to do........

Through The Fire And The Flames on expert......

can anyone actually get past the intro?? im fine with the rest but i just cant get the intro

I can get passed the intro, however I need help.

I get my mate to hit repeatedly tap the paddle.
    I use my left hand index finger to hold the first button down then tap the other 3 buttons with my right hand then I take over from my mate when we get passed the intro.

83% is as far as I've gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Glitch,i was trading gh2 away so was trying to get as many achievements as I could,I'll beat it someday I swear.

(awaits a barrage of flames for glitching)

No flames... Just disappointment...:(
    Slaanesh wrote: »
    I can get passed the intro, however I need help.

I get my mate to hit repeatedly tap the paddle.
    I use my left hand index finger to hold the first button down then tap the other 3 buttons with my right hand then I take over from my mate when we get passed the intro.

83% is as far as I've gotten.

Me too!!! Although recently I've been FC'ing the intro, once you hit the first few notes, rest is easy. My problem now is having the star power to get me from 83% to 86%, that's a horrible section...

• Advertisement

Exact same problem I'm facing. Haven't tried it in a while, will probably just be destroyed on the intro again with noone to help me :)

Nearly finished on Hard but Lou is kicking my ass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

100% Thunderhorse on Medium (I don't care how lame it is... It's a kick ass song)

Getting my first 500 note streak in GH3

completing 2+3 on hard and getting 1000 note streak in gh3 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Getting used to the orange button. It's so intimidating at first

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bonzo-Reborn

completeing all 3 games on perfect mode and getting 5 stars on freebird on gh 2!

Advertisement