Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

online for ps3...

• 30-12-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hey i have call of duty 4 for the ps3.
    im having problems with the online play. first of all it takes ages to connect to game which im not sure has anything to do with my internet...
    anyways once im connected to a game it works ok for a while until im suddenly disconnected and it says "server timed out" or "connection interrupted" and im out of the game and half to wait another age to join another game.
    also when a friend tries to invite me to a game i am unable to connect...

is anyone else having these problems??
    any suggestions...?? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 monty_mole

same here,
    nothing u can do about it
    Its a problem on their side not ours,theres a patch due soon to fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

there is something you can do about it you need to go into your router settings that is dial into your router .your ps3 has to be in the dmz and your nat has to be type two im also told you need to open some ports i did this and it works fine i would search the threads more but the info is there i hope this helps

Advertisement