Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts

Options
  • 30-12-2007 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anyone else take Mardle when he was 3-2 down I got 11/10 great odds IMO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No! Its a crap shoot. :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I had a small bet on Mardle meself. He couldn't do the job. I guess the young 'un isn't a choker!

God knows what price he was at the start of the tournament. Has to have been 1,000/1 at least?

Dunno but I was damned impressed the way he pushed home his advantage when Mardles revival stalled.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

dsmythy wrote: »
    I had a small bet on Mardle meself. He couldn't do the job. I guess the young 'un isn't a choker!

God knows what price he was at the start of the tournament. Has to have been 1,000/1 at least?

54 euro matched at 1000 on betfair, Paddy Power only went 500/1. Sure he was 10/1 on Sunday afternoon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Had him at 3/1 before the match...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lolkelly

Sheppard is one of the worst players ever to reach the final! Part will destroy him and the 1.47 being offered on Berfair is easy money IMO.

Sheppard has been below a 90 average for every match hes played, including two averages in the 70s!! Hes ridden his luck in nearly every match and has relied on the other player missing a lot of doubles!!

Part is too experienced and wont give him that chance! He hasnt thrown below a 90 average in any match! Hes a 2/7 shot in my book. Im lumping on part in the final. Its a great price...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Had him at 3/1 before the match...

Then you were robbed mate.......

Part v Sheppard tonight, I'll be hoping for a dominant performance by the Canuck so I can bet on each of his legs!

Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Mike I am hoping the same... Some easy money would be nice :)

Advertisement