Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling some pets

• 30-12-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭

Sorry if a mod does not wish me to place this here.

I have to let some of my pets go. i have them advertised on adverts.ie but thought i'd post in here as you guys know how to look after animals properly. just in case any1 is interested.

I have a mating pair of chinchillas with a 4 month old baby. I also have 4 Degu in a massive cage. Cage is a 4ft tall. Pics in advert.

Mod Edit: Link removed

Looking for €200 each lot. Reason i'm selling them instead of just rehoming them is I paid quite a lot for them and their cages in the first place and with a newborn on the way I will need to try and get some cash together.

Unfortunatly I have to let them go. The gf is pregnant and we have so many animals, it's becoming more stressful on me to have to take care of them all. I work really late nights and then early shifts which last all day :( Trying to keep as many as I can but she cannot look after them as much as she did.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Esel

As Robk24 said in your ad, selling animals is against the adverts.ie rules. As a 2+year member you should really have known to read the charter before posting this ad.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Indeed, Op you should have read the rules. Infraction isssued.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement