Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bat Out Of Hell Vinyl

• 31-12-2007 12:43am
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I could get Bat Out of Hell on Vinyl? My Dad gave me his copy from way back when it was originally released, but it got destroyed in a puppy related accident:mad: I was thinking of trying Amazon or one of those, but not sure how postage would work as I work all day and a record wouldn't fit in my mail box so I'd have to go collect it from the depot. I was hoping someone could tell me where I could go buy one. (And also Dave Brubeck's Greatest Hits :( )

Thanks y'all!

PS Mods, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place! Feel free to move! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Try Tower Records, they have a decent selection of vinyl and would probably stock this unlike most of the indie record shops. Actually maybe Sound Cellar on Nassau St. might have it, they cover a lot of that dad rock as well as metal. Or get Amazon to deliver to your work so you don't have to collect the record.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanks! I'll give Tower and Sound Cellar a shot! If no luck there, I'll be amazon-ing it to the office!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Tower don't have it or sound cellar/HMV. Best bet is Spindizzy in Georges St arcade or other one in arcade, then maybe borderline/other one near arch in Temple Bar/Rhythm Records on quays. Easiest of all is ebay or amazon though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

plenty of it on Ebay at the moment. Not sure if we can put up links to ebay here, but if the OP just types in "Bat Out Of Hell" on Ebay the first item on the list is the 1977 vinyl version of it and it is a "buy it now" price of eight pound sterling which is about 10 or 11 euro.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanks for the help everyone! ;)I got that one on Ebay, having it posted to my rents house so they'll be able to take it in from the post for me! Yaaay!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

My granny has a class looking special edition of this in "blood red" vinyl. It looks the business!

Ur granny rocks! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Yap Stam

"Does anyone know where I could get Bat Out of Hell on Vinyl?"

Try meat loaf's arse, not only would it easily fit in there- it would be where it belongs amongst all his other sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ha I could probably sell ya one if the right price is offered? ;)

And I'm sure they'd be easy enough to find in Dublin.

Yap Stam wrote: »

Try meat loaf's arse, not only would it easily fit in there- it would be where it belongs amongst all his other sh1te.

That was the first place I looked:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Yap Stam wrote: »

LOL: Yeah when I saw the lp cover I had to have this album it must kick ass ( I was 9) and it sucks balls big time, a massive dissappointment. Luckily I swapped it with a gullible friend for AC/DC's If you want blood

Advertisement