Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Synopsis of Crysis [SPOILERS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

lol....funny :D

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

"downloading the appropriate patch" :o too true!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

"They've sent us to kill it better" "Roger foxtrot, Delta Pie"

jaysus varkov, when did i come up with that quote?!?! i musy have been slightly drunk if i cant remember sayin that...:D....im cleverder when drunk...hee hee

and actually, wats the story with the patch?...im not touchin crysis again until vista sp1 comes out (or xp sp3 ill prob stick with), and a decent patch comes out...and sum good drivers....and if i get an 8800gt.... might be a while so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

and actually, wats the story with the patch?

if you don't know, you don't need to know *taps nose suggestively* although I think you are in the minority of PC gamers who DON'T know what he is talking about.

wait.....what?!....

....im lost now :confused::confused::confused:

i know what ya mean about the gamecopy world patch, im on about the actual "patch" from the buggers at crytek

haha, me "buy" games...ur MAD...plain mad!

Advertisement