Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i doesn't save my call history?

• 31-12-2007 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've been having with my Sony Ericsson K800i lately. My call histories can't seem to be saved on my phone. My last dialled numbers, my received calls, and my missed calls don't show up on the history.

I didn't change my settings prior to this happening. I tried tinkering with it to see if anything would bring back my call history but nothing's happening. I tried searching for solutions over the internet but nothing comes up clear.

I'm lost :(

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

In my experience you have 2 options ..

Option 1. Try resetting the phone (you will lose settings, you may lose content if you click the wrong option).
    Menu > Settings > Master Reset > Reset Settings

Option 2. Get a replacement SIM card from your network (should be free) as the SIM is probably faulty.

note: These options will not bring back your call historys etc, but should enable future ones to be stored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

^ You can try deleting whatever call history there is. Remove battery+sim for 5 minutes. Then start up again, but most likely you'll have to try random's advice + maybe a firmware update (That was a bug that affected the first few k800i's AFAIK. What's the firmware?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sol019

I tried deleting my call history even if it was empty. It worked!
    Thanks a lot guys :)
    I had a problem guessing who called me up. Plus, I later found out that my phone was automatically dropping the calls.

Good thing it's fixed now. Thanks! :)

Advertisement