Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfurnished house wanted for one night only

Options
  • 31-12-2007 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have an empty house in Galway city to let for one night tonight (new years eve)? Ideally detached and, even more ideally, in the Westside of city.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Planning a party? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Simply a gathering of fine upstanding citizens

Sorted. got one. yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Nice one. So what's the address? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Ditto what pid() said lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

That's something I've always wanted to do actually (that or a warehouse)

How much is it costing you for the night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

We did that for out graduation from secondary school, of course the cops were called by someone and the owner found out....... ****ing brilliant night though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

So then, how many chickens were ****ed?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

pix or it never happened

SyxPak wrote: »
    pix or it never happened

It happened alright. A brill night. Started in Bransky's upstairs hired out for eighties night. Everyone got dressed up in their tackiest eighties garb. An impromptu gathering of musicians formed instant eighties band. Hilarious night. Then over to Glen Dara for cracker of a party. I took loads of photos on my new skype phone only to discover that it is ****e for nighttime photos

• Advertisement

House didn't cost a penny either. Fair play missus, you know who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Friend of mine had his 21st last year and the after party was up in his 'new' house. Well, the house his family had just bought in order to knock it and build on the site.

Cue knockout soccer tournament in the living room with the fireplace as the goal. Most drunken fun I've had in a long time - a slab of Heineken in the kitchen for halftime refreshments as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

galwaybabe wrote: »
    It happened alright. A brill night. Started in Bransky's upstairs hired out for eighties night. Everyone got dressed up in their tackiest eighties garb. An impromptu gathering of musicians formed instant eighties band. Hilarious night. Then over to Glen Dara for cracker of a party. I took loads of photos on my new skype phone only to discover that it is ****e for nighttime photos

I have images of arriving back at my place in Galway (practically in Glen Dara) and it being in a state!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

galwaybabe wrote: »

Was it also your birthday (or a friend's? 40th?). If so, at least 3 people invited me , I live fairly close...and we were almost going, except friends with a babby needed company!
    I heard it was going to be a brilliant night if it is the same party!
    If so, happy birthday F!

inisboffin wrote: »
    Was it also your birthday (or a friend's? 40th?). If so, at least 3 people invited me , I live fairly close...and we were almost going, except friends with a babby needed company!
    I heard it was going to be a brilliant night if it is the same party!
    If so, happy birthday F!

It was a birthday party too. you got it

Advertisement