Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous Furniture

Options
  • 31-12-2007 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, could anyone tell me where "Famous Furniture" originally of the Long Mile Road, Dublin. have moved to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is there still a furniture shop at the same location? If so it's probably the same crowd with a different name.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annabens

No, completely different business in original show rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭JohnC.

The only one in the online phonebook is
    Famous Furniture Limited

Avonbeg Ind Est Dublin 12

(01)4050520

Thanks but that was their original address, they may have opened under a different name in another Ind Estate, this is what I want to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Any chance they could have taken their phone number with them? Or did they leave it to the people in their old premises? Or even gone out of business?

• Advertisement

I tried to phone them but there is an engaged tone all the time, the company that took over their premises told me they had moved but did not know where to. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City.

dudara

Could you tell where in Dublin have they moved to? Thanks

Advertisement