Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kearneys bike shop in galway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

I've never bought a bike off them so can't comment on that, but I do get parts and accessories regularly enough there and they seem like nice people to deal with as they have helped me out a couple of times. The website sucks however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

I was in there once 3 years ago with someone who knows nothing about bikes and the boss was trying to sell my friend a Fuji racer for 2000 euros.The point being that he was trying to sideline me so I wouldnt say anything or be involved in any way. He is a shark and not a very good one as it was extremely obvious what he was trying to do. Cranky shopkeepers in Galway are the best when they are on form. Some one will probably ring him and tell him about this and true to form he will be on here trying to dishmantle me. Next time Im passing Im going to go in and see if I can get some second hand brake blocks.

Advertisement