Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chancing my arm here!..

Options
  • 31-12-2007 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

And because I got a Staff rehomed through this forum awhile back I bring you another looking for a home..

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=57955

I've asked my sis-in-law about this little girl and she confirms she's a dote.

Just look at her face :D

Anyone interested?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

Aww mairt she is gorgeous!!!! I want her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Aww mairt she is gorgeous!!!! I want her!

Get in touch with those guys and take her then!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

I will but were i live (in the middle of a bog in a forest) my arce of land isnt inclosed and my dogs stay in the house with us so i dont think they would let me take her would they? Do they neutre all the dogs aswell
    not that it matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I will but were i live (in the middle of a bog in a forest) my arce of land isnt inclosed and my dogs stay in the house with us so i dont think they would let me take her would they? Do they neutre all the dogs aswell
    not that it matters

I'm not sure on the policy in Dunboyne in regards to neuturing the dogs, sorry.

Advertisement