Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Comics

Options
  • 31-12-2007 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Ayone read tese, i love the series so might like them but believe it iv never read a comic since i was a child so ma not like comic, whats a good comic to even start reading and where in waterford can you get them? maybe bookstore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Where did you buy them? I'd be interested to know...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

mrDuke wrote: »
    whats a good comic to even start reading and where in waterford can you get them? maybe bookstore?

Check this post for info on the waterford comic shop

Its really hard to just rec a comic series when you don't know someone. There are a ton of threads on this board rec'ing good comics so I'm not going to start listing a bunch. Declan who runs the waterford store is really helpful and should be able to rec something if you call in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You can always try ordering direct from Avatar if the Waterford shop can't source them for you. More info on the series here.

That being said, as per the Charter you should be reading the What Comic Are You Reading? or Ultimate Comic Bookshelf threads if you're looking for new reading suggestions. I'll leave this thread open in case anyone wants to discuss the Stargate comics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Thanks, im heading into waterford tomorrow to the comic store to have a look at the comics, instead of ordering them online i may order them through the shop, good to support our irish stores.

Ill let you know how i get on!

Advertisement