Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Developer gone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Certainly looks that way - that's not the kind of thing one does as a joke.

RIP David.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Trojan wrote: »
    Certainly looks that way - that's not the kind of thing one does as a joke.

RIP David.
    I would have to go with this too.

RIP Dave :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Rip. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Very sorry to hear this but it seems to be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Des Wall

I am Daves (Irish Developer) uncle and unfortunatly can confirm this to be the sad truth.
    He will be reposed tommorow before removal to Corpus Christi church in Drumcondra @ 5pm. Funeral tommorow after 10 am mass.
    I will let the family know of this thread and make them aware of your condolences.
    R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I'm very sorry for your loss. R.I.P Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Des Wall wrote: »
    I am Daves (Irish Developer) uncle and unfortunatly can confirm this to be the sad truth.
    He will be reposed tommorow before removal to Corpus Christi church in Drumcondra @ 5pm. Funeral tommorow after 10 am mass.
    I will let the family know of this thread and make them aware of your condolences.
    R.I.P
    I am very sorry for your loss :( - I'm sure he will be developing websites in a better place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭eoge

What a great shame. Rest in peace, Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭randombar

My condolences to the family.

I think he helped us all on this site from time to time and he will be sadly missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Very sorry for his family's loss. R.I.P. Dave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Really sorry to hear about this, he will be sadly missed. Rest in peace, David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Shocked and saddened to hear this - RIP Dave.

Advertisement