Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XCORTECH 3200 Chrono Discussion

Options
  • 31-12-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Discussion thread for XCORTECH 3200 Chrono as per forum rules....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

thanks hoplite, it could not have come at a better time for me as i am about to gut a few aegs i have.

does it only use batts or can you plug it in, sorry if you mentioned it but i only saw the 4 aa option u mentioned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Only batteries can't see a dc input on it. 4 x AAAs.

Oh one thing I forgot to mention is that it can screw onto a camera tripod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Great review there m8!

I've got to get me one.

I was very impressed to see the ROF on the CA Sportsline!:eek: WOW.

I used the Dboys M4 at HRTA yesterday morning then changed to the sportsline in the afternoon - it was fantastic imo. Far better rof and accuracy. I love the thing 'cept it eats bb's LOL:D:D

Slight pity about the lack of DC i/p but it seems the business nonetheless.

I was very impressed to see the ROF on the CA Sportsline!:eek: WOW.
    QUOTE]

Yep and thats with an 8.4V battery. It'll be interesting to see how much of an increase I get with a 9.6V.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Two things:

One, Batteries wont matter as it'll only be on for short periods of time.]

Two, How much shippng did you pay for that?

Cheers,
    Lethal.

• Advertisement

Too much :rolleyes:

I got the chrono with a few other bits and pieces so what I paid in shipping is not a true reflection of the cost.

Just went onto RSOVs site today if you buy the chrono on its own you can get it shipped for €13.83.

Shop around though WGC shop do them as well and a few others so you might get a better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

hoplite wrote: »
    Too much :rolleyes:

I got the chrono with a few other bits and pieces so what I paid in shipping is not a true reflection of the cost.

Just went onto RSOVs site today if you buy the chrono on its own you can get it shipped for €13.83.

Shop around though WGC shop do them as well and a few others so you might get a better deal.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

i got one of these a few weeks back, rsov worked out the cheapest including shipping as far as i remember

Advertisement