Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ati3duag.dll

Options
  • 31-12-2007 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I have a 3870 and it crashes after an hour or so of gaming with a BSOD with this as the culprit. I've googled, and aside from being a very common problem, I can't seem to find anything that decisively resolves it. Anyone else have this problem, and how did you fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Offalycool

I guess if it happened all of a sudden, with no major changes to the system.. Something on the card is fried. Could be a weakness in the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

HavoK wrote: »
    I have a 3870 and it crashes after an hour or so of gaming with a BSOD with this as the culprit. I've googled, and aside from being a very common problem, I can't seem to find anything that decisively resolves it. Anyone else have this problem, and how did you fix it?

sorry to hear that , all the advice i can give is Driver cleaner and roll back to last drivers maybe? sounds driver related ..

Advertisement