Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of geeting a new bathroom but got screwed on another job in the house

Options
  • 31-12-2007 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

firstly i dont know if this is the right forum but i'll thread it anyway.

i'm thinking of getting a new bathroom suite and was wondering can anyone out there can recommend a company that supplies and fits bathrooms in the dublin area.
    the reason i'm threading here is because i got screwed big time with another job on my house and dont want the same thing to happen.i didn't look for recommendations the last time, just took the comapny at it's word and it backfired.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

I got mine done by this company a couple of months ago:

Name: Bathroom Solutions
    Category: Bathroom Suites and Fittings
    Address: Tubs & Tiles Unit 3 Fonthill Retail Pk 22, Dublin, Co Dublin
    Phone: (01)6268914

Like you I was very edgy about letting anyone (other than myself ) do this work. But I must concede they did a superb job. I couldn't fault it in any way (and i'm very particular).
    It took a week and cost close to €10k, which may seem slow and expensive, but it was well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

I got mine online and cost me alot less!!! It is the exact same stuff and model numbers that i was quoted for here but at a fraction of the cost. I ordered a sink, bath, taps shower cubicle etc and it only cost me 40 sterling delivery... Here's the company www.bathroomsitalia.com

Based in the UK. Delivery took 2 weeks

Advertisement