Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentistry course requirements ....

Options
  • 31-12-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hey guys

I was speculating is there any other options on getting into the Dental Science course at Trinity college Dublin or Dentistry at UCC . I don’t have a science subject at all !! . So is there any other degrees which would help me get into the course ?? Or any other way .

Anyone know … :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

You could always take up 2 science subjects now. I mean it'd be a terrible idea, but I've seen stupider plans work.

I really want to know why someone with no interest in science at 15 wants to suddenly become a dentist at 17?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

You could always take up 2 science subjects now. I mean it'd be a terrible idea, but I've seen stupider plans work.

I really want to know why someone with no interest in science at 15 wants to suddenly become a dentist at 17?

interesting point of view but peoples opinions change

Advertisement