Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy games?

Options
  • 31-12-2007 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

74 EURO to buy Assassins Creed in GAME, please tell me there is somewhere cheaper....I went into Tesco but they don't seem to stock PS3 games.

I wish I could shop online, but I have no credit card, and my mums debts have forced her to destroy her card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

try xtravision....for some reason games that are advertised as being E65 on telly are always E60 in my local xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

I've found Virgin to be very good recently. I got Bioshock for €55 the week of release and just the other day I saw Shadowrun for €25 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Harvey Norman aren't too bad for a bricks n mortar shop.

Play-Asia / Ebay tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

get a 3v card?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

zabbo wrote: »
    Harvey Norman aren't too bad for a bricks n mortar shop.

Play-Asia / Ebay tbh
    Harvey Norman are usually €56 for games aren't they? Or is that just 360 games?

Play-Asia won't ship PS3 games to Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

74 EURO to buy Assassins Creed in GAME, please tell me there is somewhere cheaper....I went into Tesco but they don't seem to stock PS3 games.

I wish I could shop online, but I have no credit card, and my mums debts have forced her to destroy her card.

How about giving your mother the €60 to help her with her debts instead of buying another game, you little smack monkey you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It was 55 euro in GAME for about 2 weeks. Shoulda bought it then.

Advertisement