Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Are Carzone on their Holidays?

Options
  • 31-12-2007 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I posted my car for sale with Carzone on Christmas Eve but it has not appeared on their site yet. Does anybody know have they shut down completely for the Christmas period? I ask this as I have emailed them and left a message on their phone lines and neither was replied to. Alternatively, perhaps somebody here knows whether I might have omitted to press a "Confirm" button somewhere along the line and stalled the ad myself....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

brayblue24 wrote: »
    I posted my car for sale with Carzone on Christmas Eve but it has not appeared on their site yet. Does anybody know have they shut down completely for the Christmas period? I ask this as I have emailed them and left a message on their phone lines and neither was replied to. Alternatively, perhaps somebody here knows whether I might have omitted to press a "Confirm" button somewhere along the line and stalled the ad myself....

They must be on holidays, some companies are off till tommorrow so just wait afew more days.Dont worry not many people will be on the site during the holiday period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Your ad on Carzone is probably waitting approval and as it is New year I don't think there is anyone to do it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Yup, it's there now.. thanks folks

Advertisement