Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Scar Discussion

Options
  • 01-01-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

as per rules..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

First off, you do know I hate you right??? I was flukey enough to get suprise credit card increase to pay for my spr and you get a Gunnery Seargeants wet dream.

I've wanted one of these for some time and I was torn between VFC and G&G's version. I think this might have swayed it. The feckers actually included a leaflet and spec sheet for this scar IN the spr box, the must have known I wanted one and were just baiting me.

Also, isn't it nice the way G&G provide what look like blank firing adaptors on their muzzles?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

NakedDex wrote: »
    First off, you do know I hate you right??? I was flukey enough to get suprise credit card increase to pay for my spr and you get a Gunnery Seargeants wet dream.

I've wanted one of these for some time and I was torn between VFC and G&G's version. I think this might have swayed it. The feckers actually included a leaflet and spec sheet for this scar IN the spr box, the must have known I wanted one and were just baiting me.

Also, isn't it nice the way G&G provide what look like blank firing adaptors on their muzzles?

the 2 i have dont come with those blank firers you lucky git but i saw it on a few of them on the web...yep a really nice touch. how do you lock them in place?

jeasus vfc or g&g dude, dont think you can go wrong, good you have a selection...they truly are georgeous, i am not sure how they press the metal but its flawless or maybe its qc is very tough.

Yeah I liked the G&G stuff from the start but when I got my spr I was absolutely gobsmacked at how flawless the finish was. Even my CA isn't a patch on it.

if you are out in hrta in 2 weeks, any chance yo could bring the spr, i would love a looksee?

Sure, I'm hoping to be out there this saturday but if not it will be next saturday. I'm still waiting for my scope, bipod and mags to arrive from HK so if they're not here by friday it'll be next weekend I'm going. My G36 is missing an entire hop unit so my SPR is currently my only rifle. I don't fancy using a sub in open field.

• Advertisement

cool dude, i will bring the scar so you can have a grope, no licking tho..i draw the line at licking!!! LOL

No I wouldn't think of it, not after the last time. Licking an aeg can sometimes lead to inadvertantly licking the battery connector. It was a shocking experience.

NakedDex wrote: »
    No I wouldn't think of it, not after the last time. Licking an aeg can sometimes lead to inadvertantly licking the battery connector. It was a shocking experience.

sweet jesus...LOL, sorry man, i shouldnt laugh!! dare i ask why??

i read somewhere , dont know if its an urban myth or BS that 6 people die each year from licking connectors on a 9v battery....

so perhaps you have just disproved all of that!!

Haha I was joking about licking the aeg but I've heard that too. I used to lick battery connectors on 9v batterys to test them myself. Now I have a wonderful array of meters, test devices and generators to do that licking for me. Wouldn't chance it on an aeg battery though, too much power there. It ain't the voltage that'll do the damage, it's the current.

thanks god for that, though you might have discovered the next big thing!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement