Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X-Rocker Question

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Did u email them to make sure?

p.s.
    Is the x-rocker worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

myus.com

U get some kind of address in America and then they ship out whatever arrives after a certain period, every few months/weeks/days, depending on how much you are willing to spend on it. For a fee of course, but its not much, especially wit the dollar where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

No I didnt E Mail them. Il send them one know and see what they say.

This is the one I got and I highly recommend it. Its really comfortable and the sound is great.http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&langId=-1&catalogId=1500000801&productId=1500129955&clickfrom=name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

This yoke just looks like a generic wireless audio transmitter. If you have an old AV sender lying around that would be just as good. If not check out maplin/argos or just do an ebay search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Is the chair worth it without the sound side of it?
    Already have surround sound so wouldn't use the chair's audio.

• Advertisement

I think so. It looks cool and is really comfortable. I have surround sound too which i use if someone else is with me. But when im on my own I use the chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

JM MARCONI wrote: »
    This is the one I got and I highly recommend it. Its really comfortable and the sound is great.http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=30001&langId=-1&catalogId=1500000801&productId=1500129955&clickfrom=name

That's the same chair I have. It's a pity they didn't put where the wires go in on the bottom of the chair and have the controls on the side. The cables supplied are not the best quality and I managed to bend the jack plug going into the chair on the first day just by knocking it with my leg. I recommend getting better cables. I also have surround but the sound through the chair is a better experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Id be interested in getting that wireless kit.... Wonder if anywhere in NYC stocks it as i'm heading over soon.

Have the same chair n its sweet.... Theres a wireless version in argos now, doesnt look as nice as the wired one tho

Yeh I saw the wireless one but I prefer the look of mine too.
    I emailed them but they havnt got back to me. Il let you know when they do.
    Im just back from New York and I didnt see them. Only place that had X Rockers was best buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

are they big? i've liked the look of one of these for a while bit was worried that it'd take up a lot of space and that the missus would have a freak attack if it messed up the sittting room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

They aint that big, It'd take up about the same space as an a office chair... U'll need space behind it tho if you want to tilt back...

Advertisement