Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Options
  • 01-01-2008 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey ^^)..Ahem....hmmmm....*scared* lk....well im totally new to this internet thing...just tout i'd give it a try. I was jst wondering is there anyone else out there freaking out over the mocks ?? my friendz are all sooo calm...im the only1 who throws the major wobblies..think of the person who always lks crazy (emphasis on crazy) before exams:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

The best way to take the mocks is just taking a stab at it to experience what the real LC will be like before doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Beatrice

Hey:D Sorry....Ahem being the complete dunch with the internet i havn't quite got the hang of replying:o *chuckels* i hope this turns up somewhere....anywhere..Thankies for such a reasurring reply...feeling a little more confident already:)..now if i could just find the reply button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Aw totally panicing now ye!!:(
    everyone else seems 2 be grand ie all the girls like theyre all studyin id say just cant get in2 it properly!!!ahhhhhh:eek: .......
    it doesnt count tho just keep sayin dat!! :D

Beatrice wrote: »
    Hey ^^)..Ahem....hmmmm....*scared* lk....well im totally new to this internet thing...just tout i'd give it a try. I was jst wondering is there anyone else out there freaking out over the mocks ?? my friendz are all sooo calm...im the only1 who throws the major wobblies..think of the person who always lks crazy (emphasis on crazy) before exams:D

How many of these posts have you made? They are all the same.

Gettin a tad annoying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

How many of these posts have you made? They are all the same.

Gettin a tad annoying now.

The pretence of innocence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

JSK 252 wrote: »
    The pretence of innocence.

The pretence of stupidity

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

every body wants to feel special :rolleyes:

Advertisement