Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving slabs/flag stones

Options
  • 01-01-2008 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

First time posting in this section so hi to all and happy new year!!

Does anyone know of where to get paving slabs/flag stones in the north county dublin area.

What prices are they usually. Would be using about 20 i reckon.

These will be used in the garden for footing as anytime we go out onto the grass it get really muddy and we end up bringing it into the house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

there is balgriffin patio centre on the malahide road. i think its on the left just after campions pub. its beside inisfails gaa club. i got some slate pavers there recently for a fireplace and i think they were 2 foot by 2 foot and cost about 15 euro each. there is also roadstone in skerries and in feltrim. there is a stone ans paving centre on the n2 just up from the rathoath roundabout also

Advertisement