Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How should i spend my 250e :)

Options
  • 01-01-2008 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok guys got some money lying around :) Not sure what to do with it tho :eek:

so i have been thinking about these:

1.logitech Z-5500

logitech-z5500.jpg

2.Intel q6600

core2quad2.JPG

3.Rc buggie

51C818_fireyellow_1.jpg

4. save it :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

save it ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Save it, there is the GeForce 9800 in March after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

5. give it to Papu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

wait till the rest of the 45nm procs come out Q6600 would be a waste atm imo rc buggy is cool though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Logitech, m8 has set and sound is absolutely amazin, especially while u got X-fi & no proper speakers. As said above, Q6600 would be a bad choice atm, wait for 45nm quads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

think i might just hold out for the new quads in march and hopefully the new nivida will be out then too !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

if you going spend it gets those speakers..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

dazftw wrote: »
    if you going spend it gets those speakers..

you drunk daz? :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

well i am expecting my xps 420 to arrive this week. plan on replacing the q6600 in it with a qx9650. same with my 2nd in progress rig. replacing the qx6850 3gig with another 45 nano. credit card really hammered this month so i'll have your 250€ ;)

Flaccus wrote: »
    well i am expecting my xps 420 to arrive this week. plan on replacing the q6600 in it with a qx9650. same with my 2nd in progress rig. replacing the qx6850 3gig with another 45 nano. credit card really hammered this month so i'll have your 250€ ;)

ok I'll take the qx6850 for 250 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

too generous. couldnt possibly accept. have a qx9650 instead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

get the buggy, you seem to spend too much on yer pc, at least if ya get the buggy, ul get outside a bit:D. seriously, i had one o them, theyre a laugh!

or you could on a night out be the :eek:OMG:eek:, WHO IS THIS ****IN GUY BUYING US ALL DRINKS! major respect for that!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

save it for a 30" you wont regret it!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

In a word - carefully!

Holy f@@K - I was just browsing for a micro SD card on memoryc.com and I thought 'for the craic, I'll see how much it would be to add another 4GB of the same memory to my PC'

On April 25th, I paid €342 for 4GB of PC6400 G.Skil memory

The same memory today is €87 - holy ****, that's some reduction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I would definitely get the speakers. I recently went back from my bog standard 2 desktop speakers to 5.1. Holy crap, you really tend to forget the difference good speakers make. And even at that, they're cheap-ish 5.1 speakers, let alone a beauty like those ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Beer money... Or if not then the speakers.

gona keep it for a 9800** :D (nivida not the old ati)

Advertisement