Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod Shuffle undetected

• 01-01-2008 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

I have this iPod Shuffle i was given to mend, but i'm having trouble.

I've had an iPod before and I know when you plug it in, it comes up on iTunes (USB is the connector), but on this iPod it doesn't. I plug it in (tried many different usb ports) and windows says its an "Unknown Device" and apparently malfunctioned.

I've had a good look around on google, I managed to find sod all, and the troubleshooting on Apple's website isn't much luck either.

From what i've read around the web, many other people are experiencing the same thing, so if anyone else is here please say something or if anyone has a solution, then obviously please say something too 001_smile.gif

Thankyouuu

Advertisement