Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 Xbox Live Issues

• 01-01-2008 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

Having problems getting a game online, I choose "find game" and it will just go searching for available games getting match quality.

Have played a few games online but have to wait for ages till one appears.

Any router settings to be configured or should it work straight off?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

its probably xbox live been fu.cked atm :( try again in a few days and it might be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Having same issues. Just too much traffic after xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

There has been a problem with live for the last four days. It seems to be sorted now. I can join games no problem and logon to live. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭leaba

Problems for me. Just before a game is about to start I get a lobby closed message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

taken from xbox.com/forums

Hey all, your friendly neighborhood moderator here to stop in and give you some good news.

1> The site claims the servers are back up and running, I can connect to live but havn't tried any online games yet, several of my friends across the globe, however can get into online COD4 matches. Please check your service to see if you've can connect. If not, i'd expect you to be able to connect shortly.

2> To those talking about legal actions, and lawsuits. I would prefer your didn't. This is only because they can lead to flame wars and name calling. I do have a RUMOR (see the word RUMOR) that Microsoft is working on something. HERE

www.honestxboxhype.blogspot.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

There was 250,000 COD4 players yesterday evening, not sure what it normally is, but a few days before christmas it was 70,000 and around 110,000 when I checked.

Anyone know somewhere to locate the official players online stats for Live?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

I was still having issues last night around 11pm trying to get a game. Got lots of 'game lobby closed' messages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

After 7pm, it was hopeless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Anyone having any problems getting a game online?

Haven't been able to get one since late last night.

I choose find match as normal, pick what game mode I want and straight away I get "Notice Unable to join game session"

I've tried different game modes still the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

was online for an hour playing then its started kicking people, COD4 is not working but either is team fortress 2 , also tried to Download a demo and no luck,,,,, sure does suck, dont want some crappy arcade game just want to killlllll..... MS owe us 1 month free gold membership :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

Xbox Live and Zune Marketplace users will experience billing related transaction failures, including but not limited to: Purchase of premium download content, music, and account management, including account creation, renewal, and recovery; additionally users may experience issues with matchmaking and statistics related transactions.

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/support/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

it did suck between 3 and 8am today as well
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

The only way I manage is to go into the recent players list thingy and find one playing a game and just click 'join session'

Advertisement