Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diesel Store

Options
  • 01-01-2008 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I just had a window shopping in the Diesel store and the Diesel products in Brown Thomas, but I found the products inside are not the same. Is there anyone who knows what the difference is? Thanks~:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

What do you mean the products are not the same ?

I presume they just have different diesel stock for both stores.

Not a Diesel man myself anyway, i think its way over priced for what sort of clothes your getting .

I much prefer Jack Jones, not as expensive as Diesel and you get some real nice stuff in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Its not the same brand. The sh!te in the Diesel store's in Ireland is made by some company that registered the Diesel name in the 70's and the real stuff in BT is made by the designer label in Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I find that BT is only useful for household stuff or as a fitting room for online shopping. They have something like 200% markup on some stock, and their sale clotehs are only on sale because it's absolute sh1te!!

+1 on Jack and Jones or TJS is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah i was thinking that too!
    When it was opened i went onto Diesel's website for a browse and couldnt find irish stores on the locations.
    Then i noticed the bags didnt have proper diesel logos but i let it go thinking there surely couldnt be two different shops!

It's mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

More of a Next and River Island fan myself, some top quality stuff in there

Can't argue with the odd good piece of clothing in the jean scene either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

One load of gear is from Turkey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

dacent bures in there though sham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

It's a different brand, see this thread.

Advertisement