Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

frontier paintball

• 01-01-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

i was gonna book this place today and thougt i better ask here first, how mutch realisticaly dose it cost paint balls and all included, what are the areas like or is there somewhere better in the dublin area :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

average cost per person would be around €60 I would think. Good venue though.

Review here: http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?t=1359

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

average cost per person would be around €60 I would think. Good venue though.

Review here: http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?t=1359

thanks booked them today after calling out every word in army letters alpha bravo ect. they didnt under stand english and wanted my postcode!:mad:. 500 paintballs,1 full day, and a lunch for €50, not bad:)

not bad at all. Are you on paintballer.ie? I have some vouchers form them that i can get rid off. 100 paintball's per person only. Register and PM Richie and ill get them out to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

not bad at all. Are you on paintballer.ie? I have some vouchers form them that i can get rid off. 100 paintball's per person only. Register and PM Richie and ill get them out to you.

i am now. will they still work now that i booked them?

should do. I will double check and let you know tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

This place any good then? I'm in UCD gamesoc and organising a trip soon enough, would be looking for best value for money/some decent scenarios..

It's pretty good. DIT were there at the start of the year.

If UCD are planning on entering the paintball IV's this year, then head to paintballer.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

Hey

My friends and I are heading to this place in 3 weeks.

Is it any good?

None of us have been paintballing before and we are all in our early 30's.

Its not booked yet but looking at doing this in the next few days.

Potsy

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mysticmak

Posty11, how did it go at Frontier? You booked it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Kento

Anyone have any experiences with this place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Mysticmak

Lots, good site, great layout and variety of games and the terrain is varied, marshals are good bunch of guys too.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

i bumped into these guys in the ilac centre yesterday, for ****s and giggles i played stupid with him and pretended i never played paintball before. i asked some of the usual questions a regular customer would ask just to see if this promoter actually knew anything about paintball, as an experienced paintball player i already knew the answers but to my suprise so did the guy i was talking to. good job frontier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

c-90 wrote: »
    thanks booked them today after calling out every word in army letters alpha bravo ect. they didnt under stand english and wanted my postcode!:mad:. 500 paintballs,1 full day, and a lunch for €50, not bad:)

that is really cheap.

i play there every 2 weeks or so when able.

entry 20euro, and balls at 10 per 100.

5 rounds with 2 halves each round, average person goes through 100-200 balls per half.

realistically with drinks, entry, food, balls etc you will spend 100 in a full day if not more.

that siad i go there so often because its the best around. pay for quality dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

you play there every 2 weeks and still pay punter prices? daylight robbery my friend

enemy wrote: »
    you play there every 2 weeks and still pay punter prices? daylight robbery my friend

not what i pay, just what the average punter plays. i get walk on price because i use all my own gear, own marker.

everyone goes to paintball with the expectation you can play for a day for 50 euro. not likely.

if you want a full days gaming for 50 euro go try airsoft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Myself and my son were out in Hellfire airsoft today(which shares the site with Frontier), we were passing some of the paintballers,when one of them turned around and shot one of the airsofters in the back,one also aimed his marker at me I simply pointed out I carried 400 rounds in one mag to his 100 ,very responsible,thankfully its the only site we come into contact with this kind of idiot,if I ever needed a reason to stay away from paintball I got one today.

a responsible Airsofter .

I wouldn't let one idiot paintballer put you off what is otherwise an extremely enjoyable sport.

You get this in all games, and i guarantee you will eventually get the same in airsoft where some idiot does not own up to getting hit, or shoots outside the game boundary.

End story is don't let one knacker put you off the rest of us! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

CruelCoin wrote: »
    I wouldn't let one idiot paintballer put you off what is otherwise an extremely enjoyable sport.

You get this in all games, and i guarantee you will eventually get the same in airsoft where some idiot does not own up to getting hit, or shoots outside the game boundary.

End story is don't let one knacker put you off the rest of us! :)

Yea fair point,they'er everywhere unfortunatley.
    Cant see myself paintballing in the future,but I would'nt put anyone off going out for what is generally a great day out. Actually recomended Frontier to a few people today.
    cheers mate:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Elite Force

Hi,

Have a look at our site for an exhilarating paintball experience. We operate on a 25 acre forest and are the only Forest paintball site in the NorthEast.

We are based in Collon, Co.Louth only 5minutes off the M1 and 10minutes from Drogheda town.

We offer the following packages:

Play and stay - €50 - Thats 200 paintballs, free accomadation in Drogheda + free entry to Earthniteclub.

P1 - €35 - 300shots
    P2 - €45 - 500shots
    P3 - €70 - 1000shots

Refills - €10 - 100 shots

Check out the pics at www.eliteforcepaintball.ie

Advertisement