Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agent provocateur

• 01-01-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/hold...our/champagne/
    I bought a pair of these stockings in November, I have worn out then less then a dozen times and they are begining to latter. Surely thet are designed to have a longer lifespan then that. What am I dong wrong

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

40 euro a pop? Thats annoying! Never owned a pair worth more than 5 euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I think you did very well to get that long out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Advisorkpmg

Why do you say that ?

I would never usually get that long out of stockings,, Maximum of four times I would say.

Tights you may forget about, unless they are a very thick lycra I will only get one wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

They look crap. I wouldn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

where can I buy a resonably priced pair of black hold ups?

I usually find boutiques are good for this or drapery shops. You know those places where they have a big selection of hats and lingerie and stuff, I dont know the name of anywhere in wicklow though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Kernel wrote: »
    They look crap. I wouldn't.

Well she did so that's beside the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Advisorkpmg

I got them in BT's. They seem to have a good selection of AP stockings

Advertisement