Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with australian freight company

Options
  • 01-01-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi There,

I really need some help on an issue. In July 06, I sea mailed a large bag from Australia. We were told 4 months max but there is no sign of it. All the sent items were insured to maximum value.

The company (global gossip) are being most unhelpful & have stopped returning emails. After repeat requests for information over the last 2 months on the bag's whereabouts we have hit a wall.

Do I have any other option besides getting a solicitor to review the case? I don't really want to do this as I've just returned from travelling & it's too much of an expense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Do you mean July 06 or July 07?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jay-Jam

Woops sorry that was meant to be July 07. sorry this is my first post & I got a little flustered

Advertisement