Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baggy jeans

Options
  • 02-01-2008 12:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Fed up dredging around town looking for decent jeans, does anyone know where i can get decent baggy jeans around Limerick? Remix is good but i have bought all the ones they have in there. Cant stand straight leg or bootcut jeans and only really wear flared bottom jeans when im going out.

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Jack and Jones, Jeanswear, Tubes,
    to be honest Remix is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

Melion wrote: »
    Fed up dredging around town looking for decent jeans, does anyone know where i can get decent baggy jeans around Limerick? Remix is good but i have bought all the ones they have in there. Cant stand straight leg or bootcut jeans and only really wear flared bottom jeans when im going out.

Any help much appreciated

i'm the exact same as yourself, i must have bought every pair of jeans in Remix since i was 15, i'm 27 now :)
    Cinch stopped making jeans about a year and a half ago. Baggy jeans are very hard to find nowadays, especially since ponces like Russell Brand made skinny jeans 'cool'
    I hate any type of fitted jeans, i find men tend to stare at me arse a lot more

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Jack and Jones, Jeanswear, Tubes,
    to be honest Remix is your best bet.

None in Jack and Jones or Jeanswear, its all straight leg or bootcut in there. Not a great selection in Tubes surprisingly enough.

i'm the exact same as yourself, i must have bought every pair of jeans in Remix since i was 15, i'm 27 now :)
    Cinch stopped making jeans about a year and a half ago. Baggy jeans are very hard to find nowadays, especially since ponces like Russell Brand made skinny jeans 'cool'
    I hate any type of fitted jeans, i find men tend to stare at me arse a lot more

Its normally Road that i wear, never got a pair that wasnt comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Can you still buy Roads in Limerick? The shop in Galway that had them is gone (so im told) was called 'Origin' off Shop street. It was a great shop

There was a shop in Stepehens green SC that had them too and that gone have nt had a pair since college 20001-05 getting nostalgic about them! now anyone know where you can get them in Dublin preferably

• Advertisement

Can you still buy Roads in Limerick? The shop in Galway that had them is gone (so im told) was called 'Origin' off Shop street. It was a great shop

There was a shop in Stepehens green SC that had them too and that gone have nt had a pair since college 20001-05 getting nostalgic about them! now anyone know where you can get them in Dublin preferably

You can get them in Remix in Limerick, only place i know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

theres a shop in the parkway,think its caled nuvo, that actually have decent flare jeans bought some just last week, it dont wear massively baggy ones anymore but i cant stand boot cut jeans, and its so hard to find a pair of jeans that arent ripped or have crap sewn onto them or look like a tramp has been wearing them, im guarding my remix cinch jeans with my life cos i cant get them again,have 3 of the exact same paid which might sound mad but they look good,fit well and have lasted me ages

Is that not run by the same people as Jack and Jones?

Is that not run by the same people as Jack and Jones?

Yeah I thought that too!
    Same with Havana, Vero Moda and Seduzca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Beasttsai

I've come to Limerick for 3 mos. Is ther anyone can tell me where I can find the REMIX jeans? Tks.;)

• Advertisement

What?

Beasttsai wrote: »
    I've come to Limerick for 3 mos. Is ther anyone can tell me where I can find the REMIX jeans? Tks.;)

Remix is the shop that sells the jeans and it's located next to guineys on william street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Man I hate boot cut jeans. Did you try The Edge? I got a pair of baggy flared cords and jeans down there before. Don't know if he still gets them in though.

selpher wrote: »
    Man I hate boot cut jeans. Did you try The Edge? I got a pair of baggy flared cords and jeans down there before. Don't know if he still gets them in though.

Where is that?

Where is that?

It's in the market building across from The Cornmarket!

Advertisement