Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saga masters

• 02-01-2008 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭

it's on again the 13/1/08 just looking at the drawsheet http://www.worldsnooker.com/tournament_latest_drawsheet-83.htm

Ken has a good chance of reaching the QF i'd say
    if he drew Shaun Murphy then over Ali Carter that'd be tough for him.
    Ken is 25-1 to win it
    who do you think will win it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

patrickc wrote: »
    it's on again the 13/1/08 just looking at the drawsheet http://www.worldsnooker.com/tournament_latest_drawsheet-83.htm

Ken has a good chance of reaching the QF i'd say
    if he drew Shaun Murphy then over Ali Carter that'd be tough for him.
    Ken is 25-1 to win it
    who do you think will win it?

lol...Ken and win in the same sentence. Ronnie over John Higgins is my very loose prediction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭patrickc

zuutroy wrote: »
    lol...Ken and win in the same sentence. Ronnie over John Higgins is my very loose prediction.

one can but be hopeful:D

zuutroy wrote: »

dont rubbish Ken yet, a 141 tonight and a great come back from 4-1 down over murphy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Well done Ken.

I checked the updates on the BBC site twice today. The first time he was 4-1 down and I was thinking he hasn't a hope and the second time he's won the match 6-5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,147 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Ken was playing better than I've seen him play for years - 3 centuries in 4 frames is cracking stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

ken is a top class player when he is in form, unfortunately that dosn't happen too often. Selby will be hard to beat but looking at whats left he has a good chance of going all the way

Glenman wrote: »
    ken is a top class player when he is in form, unfortunately that dosn't happen too often. Selby will be hard to beat but looking at whats left he has a good chance of going all the way

my worry is ding if they both get to the final.

Fu bet ding tonight wasn't expecting it..

i reckon it'll be a fu-V-doherty final

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Fu bet ding tonight wasn't expecting it..

i reckon it'll be a fu-V-doherty final

Not to be sadly. That would have been an interesting one.

That plant in the final frame, why did he try it!? Even for a professional that'd be a low percentage shot...

doherty should have went for that plant he said so himself in interview after

well done to selby

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

doherty should have went for that plant he said so himself in interview after

well done to selby

You mean shouldn't I take it?

You mean shouldn't I take it?

eh?

Do you mean he should have gone for it or shouldn't?

Do you mean he should have gone for it or shouldn't?

should have gone for it.

Oh right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I was very disappointed by the standard of play in the final, both seemeded nervous and sloppy and missing what for them should have been easy shots :/

Advertisement