Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black- Pearl Jam.

Options
  • 02-01-2008 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Absolute and utter classic song.
    Eddie Vedder's amazing voice is at its most angst-ridden and yearning in this song i think. (especially the last verse with the line "Why why.. couldn't it be in mine?").
    No matter how many listens i never get tired of it.
    Vedder is a genius.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Yeah it's a brilliant song. Brings me back whenever I hear it. Sure it's one of the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Excellent song, full of emotion, i especially like his singing towards the end of the song.

What do you guys think of the remixed version of Black on their Greatest Hits album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Excellent song, full of emotion, i especially like his singing towards the end of the song. What do you guys think of the remixed version of Black on their Greatest Hits album?

Haven't heard it tbh.
    Must check it out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Doo doo doo doo do da dooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Doo doo doo doo do da dooo!

Heh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Yeah, great song. Though I think 'Release' from that album probably showcases the range of his voice even more.

Advertisement