Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets in North West

Options
  • 02-01-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey There,

my name is Katie and i'm a fully trained vet-nurse from Germany.
    My english is not the best, but i do my very best :-)

im looking for a full time Job!
    Sometimes im working as a stand-in in a Vetclinic, but she cant employ me. Its to much money.
    I leave my CV in a Clinik in Beleek. But no answer.

Is here anybody, he knows more vets in the north west area?
    i haven't got a driving-licence - thats my only problem.
    A fulltime job with a small cottage in cinlic area is the best.

Is here anybody to help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Greetins from Ballyshannon!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The only thing I can think of is get out the yellow pages (business telephone listings) and have a look under "Vets" or "Veterinary Surgeons" and make a couple of phone calls or get their addresses from the phone book and write to them.

You could also contact your local FAS office or just keep an eye on the job adverts in the local and national newspapers.

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Dr Conboy is a vet between Ballygawley and Collooney and who just happens to be German, too! She is also an excellent vet. You could try contacting her...? Not having a driving licence could be a problem, though.

Best of luck!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Dr. Conboy has an assistant in her practice, but they are very busy so they might need someone. They're really good and they're both from Germany so it would be a good place to learn English without too much pressure. Her number should be in the telephone book.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

There used to be a vetclinic down The Mall in Ballyshannon also.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you were a dog owner and looking for a vet you would get some tips here

• Advertisement
Advertisement