Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cream Velour Tracksuit

• 02-01-2008 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Okay I know they are so old and all but...

can anyone recommend where I can buy a nice preferably cream (or anycolour) velour tracksuit

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

marks and spencer - I know they have black as I got it for long haul flights a couple of months ago and I think they're still there. check their website www.marksandspencer.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

velour tracksuits?
    people still wear them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭celt2005

Ha ! Ha ! LMAO ......

Are you from Sheriff St ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

:eek: I know, I was nervous there about admitting I had a velour tracksuit!!

Though on saying that for me, they had a time and place - flights upto 13 hours being one of them; caring about appearance goes out the window in favour of comfort :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

please say it's to wear around the house.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Try Tk-Maxx , Dunness have them in at the mo and A-Wear do them also,I wud go with Black rather then Cream looks more classy.
    They have been in for a while now.

They can be lovely on the right person it is all about how you wear them..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I think they were made "cool" coz celebs were wearing them, Juicy Couture velour tracksuits seemed to be the thing last year....eurgh!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement