Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'She sleeps with other girls'..

• 02-01-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I got this from yesterdays THE STAR newspaper agony column...

Dear Siobhan....

My girlfriend has just admitted she's having sex with her two female flatmates.
    She doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with this, and it was really just a throw away comment from her, but I'm devastated....

(blah blah boring stuff)

She says one night they all had too much to drink and then crashed out on the same bed.

During the night..(more blah blah blah)... THE THREE GIRLS STARTED TO HAVE SEX, AND ITS CONTINUED SINCE :D(Happy fvcking days IMO)

I'll get to the point.

This idiot is complaining his chic is having sex with TWO OTHER GIRLS!..

He says's its cheating, I say WHO THE FVCK CARE'S!.

So what would Siobhan suggest he does?.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Join in. Failing that, video it. Win win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ask can he join in? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Mairt wrote: »

i'm more concerned that you were reading the star, for shame mairt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

He's a dude, she most likely tells him to get the **** over himself because that chick really seems to hate on men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

feylya wrote: »
    Join in. Failing that, video it. Win win.

Damn you got in there first *shakes fist at you*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Buy them a few strap ons and get a good camcorder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Hidden video camera + internets = $$$

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

He should chance his arm at a bit of gang sex with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cance wrote: »
    i'm more concerned that you were reading the star, for shame mairt.

Ermmmmmmm, it was left in work.... Yup thats it, some idiot left it here. And I'm bored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

I was gutted when I found out these letters are faked. I had read quiet an "interesting" one in some tabloid while over in England on a break. Imagine my shock when 2 weeks later i spotted the exact same letter practically word for in The Star, all they had changed was a couple of place names.

A dark day indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Dear Siobhan....

She doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with this, and it was really just a throw away comment from her, but I'm devastated....

(blah blah boring stuff)

She says one night they all had too much to drink and then crashed out on the same bed.

During the night..(more blah blah blah)... THE THREE GIRLS STARTED TO HAVE SEX, AND ITS CONTINUED SINCE :D(Happy fvcking days IMO)

I'll get to the point.

Probably some 13 year olds ripping the piss, you see this type of thing the whole time. Wish more of them would find our PI forum tbh. The personals can be hilarious- once read something along the lines of "Sarah, 37, seperated mother of six, smoker/occasional heavy social drinker....", or men in their 70s looking for barely legal gay lads.

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    or men in their 70s looking for barely legal gay lads.

Dragan has nis needs, leave him be.

(Getting my own back for a recent ageism remark by D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

You actually believe those agony aunt letters? lol

I agree though....what could actually be perceived as a problem here? If this was actually real, I'd hazard a guess that the complainant would have in fact turned up in AH to gloat about it....I know I would...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Dragan has nis needs, leave him be.

(Getting my own back for a recent ageism remark by D)

feel_burn.jpg

noice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,844 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

It is cheating it might be enjoyable to watch but it is none the less cheating also girls who go out and think nothing of kissing girls thats cheating.

What would the wimmuns think if their beau went out kissing other men:eek: at the weekends

They'd think he was a **** and dump him claiming all men are bastards. It doesn't swing both ways (pardon the pun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Wertz wrote: »
    They'd think he was a **** and dump him claiming all men are bastards. It doesn't swing both ways (pardon the pun)
    I think you were rather "HARDON" the pun tbh.

/fetches coat, hat and cane. what? I'm pompous, deal with it.

Yeah women and their bad attitudes I wonder are there any threads on boards about such a thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Am I the only one who sees anything wrong with it?

Come on lads, it's still cheating.

Although surely fake to be honest.

My favorite ever agony aunt piece:

"I'm 13, feeling lonely blah blah, I masturbated for the first time, blah blah blah now I think I got pregnant from masturbating"

Top that people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Hmm, it could backlash. I mean the two flatmate's could be absolute dogs, but that means more $$$ as the bestiality market is ripe for the plucking. Or it could be a tub girl scenario since we all know that if theres a pack of three it works out to, two alright and one donkey lookalike or two fat birds and a stunner.

• Advertisement

Dear Siobhan....

(blah blah boring stuff)

I'll get to the point.

Thank you Mairt , thank you. Nothing beats a good lesbo Dear Siobhan article on the Dart home ;)

Probably something stupid like tell her how this makes you feel tell your gf how upset this has made and how you no longer have trust in the relationship bla bla bla

followed by: for more info ring my 10 euro an hour girlfriend having lesbian sex with friends advise line

Seriously? Of course it's cheating...and it can be argued that said g/f, if capable of getting it on with flatmates is also capable of running around with other fellas.

Fortunately the whole scenario is hypothetical in the extreme and no males of a frail psychological persuasion were harmed during this imaginary situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Cathooo wrote: »
    Damn you got in there first *shakes fist at you*

That's the spirit! In keeping with this thread, free fistings for all!

krazy_8s wrote: »
    Hmm, it could backlash. I mean the two flatmate's could be absolute dogs, but that means more $$$ as the bestiality market is ripe for the plucking. Or it could be a tub girl scenario since we all know that if theres a pack of three it works out to, two alright and one donkey lookalike or two fat birds and a stunner.
    Pigman II wrote: »

LOL

I just read a great one:

"My mother has a crap car"

Genius

^
    lol

Possible NSFW alert

^
    lol

Possible NSFW alert

granted they may be hideous but it is safe for work they are fully clothed and hideous

• Advertisement

LOL, but I still see three Gee's for the chubby chasers!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

granted they may be hideous but it is safe for work they are fully clothed and hideous

i'll mark it NSFhetrosexual's.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

I knew a lad who worked in the star - he said most of those letters are made up for a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Seriously?

In AH? I think not!

advice.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

In AH? I think not!

advice.jpg

Ha Ha Ha - Oh man I wasn't expecting that, tis hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Heh, the IRONING!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54503201&postcount=112

Mairt, make up your mind! :)

• Advertisement

Yeah my aunt was editor for a paper (cant say which) and she said all the problems were made up.

Phone charges were enough to keep the agony aunt in very fancy earrings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I remember reading the one about the guy who broke his penis after having sex on a patio table which collapsed. Funny material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

They gotta be made up. I once read one in the Star in England, read the same problem 3 weeks later when I got back home in the Irish Star!

The best ones are the ones like:

"I'm a 27 year old male. I love having anal sex with men. I've slept with over 50 guys - Am I gay?"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Anybody remember "Dear Linda" in the Sunday World? There were countless letters from women being physically abused by their husbands, but she'd always advise them to remember their marriage vows and stick to them, and to try talking to their husbands and arrange marriage guidance counselling. At least Siobhán tells them to get the f**k out!
    One I remember in particular was from a schoolgirl walking through Ballymun one night, when a UFO landed beside her and she woke up to find herself on a table undressed surrounded by aliens. One got up on her and "did it like humans do" (seriously I remember this word for word as I was so flabbergasted reading it - I was only 13). She could now feel something growing inside her and wanted help.
    Linda just had a standard reply - go to her doctor, have a pregnancy test, tell her parents they'll be angry at first but will come around. I thought she might refer to the girl's lively imagination or something, but no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

kelle wrote: »
    Anybody remember "Dear Linda" in the Sunday World? There were countless letters from women being physically abused by their husbands, but she'd always advise them to remember their marriage vows and stick to them, and to try talking to their husbands and arrange marriage guidance counselling. At least Siobhán tells them to get the f**k out!
    One I remember in particular was from a schoolgirl walking through Ballymun one night, when a UFO landed beside her and she woke up to find herself on a table undressed surrounded by aliens. One got up on her and "did it like humans do" (seriously I remember this word for word as I was so flabbergasted reading it - I was only 13). She could now feel something growing inside her and wanted help.
    Linda just had a standard reply - go to her doctor, have a pregnancy test, tell her parents they'll be angry at first but will come around. I thought she might refer to the girl's lively imagination or something, but no.

Read that as:
    Walking through Ballymun one night and a souped up opel astra with lights under the car pulled up beside her. She woke up in the back of the car undressed and surrounded by skangers. One got up on her and done it "doggy style" and now she can feel something grow inside of her.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Pigman II wrote: »

Hahaha!

I reckon PigmanII should start his own agony aunt column. It'd read much better than Dear Siobhan!

Dudess wrote: »

I make exceptions when I'm horny ... thanks for the photos in the PM Dudess.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

kelle wrote: »

Maybe she watched too much hentai?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

In AH? I think not!

advice.jpg

Im abseloutely sure ive seen that in the sunday times style mag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

:confused:Take it I'm the only one who thought "hang on, she actually had sex with her 2 flatmates, not just making out with foreplay and groping?!?"? I mean do you ladies usually have a strap-on or double ender lying around somewhere just in case you feel like using it? (be afraid men, be very afraid! lol)
    Or is scissoring considered sex between women? (Proof you can learn things from South Park, never heard that term anywhere else:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Maybe she watched too much hentai?
    Who, Linda or the schoolgirl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

personally id kill her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

I'm convinced these "Agony Aunts" trawl throught the likes of PI and note the OP's apparent "problem" & the replies.

I read an article in the News of the Worlds "Dear Deirdre" section some time back & it was identical to a PI post I had read bar a few place/name changes. It was so accurate I nearly posted Deirdres reply in the PI post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭yaynay

followed by: for more info ring my 10 euro an hour girlfriend having lesbian sex with friends advise line

That's pretty good Eddie Hobbs style value for money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭pjproby

seriously-do women indulge in group lesbian sex with other women?
    i suspect thats a male fantasy.
    maybe siobhan is really a man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement