Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Using BL-5C in Nokia 6300

• 02-01-2008 2:43pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Nokia 6300 battery issue

From the link above which I got from a thread about the Nokia 6300 I am just wondering has anyone actually tried what a few have suggested about sanding a BL-5C battery down to use in the 6300 and does it work??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the back of the phone won't fit on if you use a bl-5c but i think it will work as long. make sure the voltages are the same but i'm 99% sure they are

edit: just read the rest of the page and it seems people are grinding their batteries down so they'll fit. if you're prepared to do that then have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

nokia should rely do something with this problem, i find myself having to charge the phone daily of more often sometimes. Its terrible you would think they''d be improving the battery life with newer phones not reducing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭voyager

Hi Keano, and others, i have posted this link myself in answer to another earlier post, i can say from experience that this "fix" does work, i am getting 30% or more time with my bl-5c battery.As always though anyone who tries this "fix" does so at their own risk, if a problem occurs it may invalidate warranty.

voyager :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

yeah changing the battery does work i did the "fix" for my sister during the week and it works grand.can be bought here for about €3 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8442

Advertisement