Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rules of the Road CD

Options
  • 02-01-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Thinking about taking the plunge :) Was talking to my sister about the theory test and she used a CD to prepare a few years ago - had sample questions and showed how the test would run...Just wondering if there is an updated version available.

I have the book already but I'm better in practice than I am learning. Thanks.

🤪

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

I wouldn't buy the CD if you have the book. I dunno if its just me, but I think most of its common sense so if you have a bit of a head on you should be ok and dont need the CD. Although they have added a whole heap of questions since I did my theory so not too sure what the test is like now.

Advertisement