Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travelling Xbox

• 02-01-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Right so I'm off to another country for 3 months with work and want to bring my xbox 360 with me. I've seen a few of these xbox360 carry bags and the like in game and virgin but to be honest that will just be another bag to carry so I would rather put it in my case and take it back out the other end.
    Any ideas on how to pack it up in the case so that it will work ok when i get there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

exactly as it came in the original box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

good idea but unfortunately I bought it second hand so I don't have the box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Interesting predicament... Are you carrying it as hand luggage or checking it in with your main luggage?

Even if you wrap it in 20ft of bubblewrap and put it in your case, are you going to trust the plane-loaders not to f**k it onto the conveyor belt? There are still bits inside that can be jarred loose.

Maybe put it in a separate case and mark as fragile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

id to send my 360 away coz it got the rings of death,i just put it in a box and put newspaper in it to protect it,so you could put it in your suitcase and cover it in clothes or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I already have to take my laptop as hand luggage so thats already one carry on bag and I don't really fancy carrying another. I was gonna put it in a box and wrap in bubblewrap and clothes in the Main luggage case but I just dont trust the luggage handlers. Might have to take a second bag and mark as fragile....

• Advertisement
Advertisement