Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitty Litter

Options
  • 02-01-2008 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

What brand of kitty litter do people on this forum use?

I've been using the purva lilac stuff as its the one my cat seems to like the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Thomas el cheap Kitty litter is what we use at home for our cats.
    Cheap stuff in a yellow bag.

we got currently about 12 of the critters. (down from 16)
    Anyway......litter is cheap and works out OK. Most of the time
    if were about we will know when the cats need to go or they will let
    us know when they want out. Usually there is a few in the house overnight
    etc and they actually share the one litter tray without issues when they
    need to use the loo.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

lol, yeah i use the stuff in the yellow bag too - it does the job! i tried a scented one but found the smell of wee and lavender was even less appealing than plain old wee alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

bullets wrote: »
    Most of the time
    if were about we will know when the cats need to go or they will let
    us know when they want out.

~B

lol fraid my cat is really bad and won't go outside. She actually comes to the window and looks to come in so she can pee. I got her as a rescue at 6 weeks and she used the litter tray from the word go. I lived in a smaller house with no garden at the time and couldn't let her out and since moving to house with garden she likes going out in the garden but won't stay out very long

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Sophisticat anti-bacterial litter, quite similar to the Thomas stuff but not as dusty.

9 cats make a lot of dirty litter so the dust is important to me :D

Advertisement