Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get tattoo design from a photo?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

grr... stoopid websense and its link blocking!! print out the photos, bring to the tattoo artist :) Let them have a go at drawing something similar, ye never know, it could be even better!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭irish life

Thanks. So I could just print these pics out and hand them in? Do they charge for drawing a tattoo like that?

Front:
    8fmekxh.jpg

7weg412.jpg

Back:
    879jhgg.jpg

8ezxhsl.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

well, now that I've seen 'em, it just looks like standard flash tribal, so there won't be much work involved in drawing them out, should be no problem to a tattoo artist.

any tattoo artist I've come across are more than willing to draw anything for you, will highly appreciate the change of scenery from standard flash work, and might even knock a few quid off for the pleasure :)

Any idea how much I'd be paying for something like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

no more than €100, easiest thing to do is go ask a tattoo artist, get a proper quote and not just from random punters on the net who wont be doing it to you

• Advertisement

If everyone took that advice the internet would be a much quieter place. ;) Seriously though, it didn't take long to ask that question and doesn't take long for a knowledgeable chap to give me an estimate. No big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i would guess actually at slightly more than €100, but still, not a terribly expensive tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

tribal flash ftw, doesn't beat an mspaint special though. Over a ton would be my guess on that too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Isn't a tonne 1000 Kilos though? So wouldn't a tonne (or ton if you wish) be €1000?:confused:

*sorry to go OT but just want to understand how ton = €100 came about.:confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Rhyming slang: tonne= one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

tribal flash ftw, doesn't beat an mspaint special though

When you getting your computer fixed? We NEED more mspaint specials :p

yeah, ive been a regular on this board since the summer and ive yet to see one of these specials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you havent lived, ni if you look back you may see some of them, but theyre like gold dust

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

price will vary GREATLY dependin on where u go...... i enquired ina few places about prices for some i already had just out of interest and there was up to €40 in the difference of some of the quotes!

Wilburt wrote: »
    you havent lived, ni if you look back you may see some of them, but theyre like gold dust

:rolleyes: im gonna end up having to read all his old posts in teh hope of finding one, amn't i?

Advertisement