Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spam on iphone thread,

Options
  • 02-01-2008 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

As a helpful boards user i noticed someone made a post saying he bought a "next sim 3 " on ebay saying bla bla it works not looking into this the information that was on the ebay account looked funny so pm him asking where he lived, as i knew the ebay user lived in galway and asked if i met up could he show it to me working, this is what i got its the same guy advertising his ebay product,i so should be a detective.

Re: Next sim
    trust me bud this "next sim card 3" works i had a mobilephone repair shop in galway until xmas so i know a lot about it but my lease is up so i am doing a bit of work form home in galway.these work perfectly so if you want one you can buy one form me on paypal and i will post it to you or come to galway and can sell one to you personally.am living in galway.

btw i cannt report his post or a mod cos i am banned from the mobile forum until friday.

Advertisement