Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas exam results

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Another thread merged in here, you people disgust me.

And by disgust I mean mildly irritate since you make me need to do things.

Maxthedm: Feb 4th, is the word on the street. AS this thread says. Have a nice day. =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

Is there any chance of a loophole like last year where a link became available and you could secretly log onto your results prematurely?Any views?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

mickomack wrote: »
    Is there any chance of a loophole like last year where a link became available and you could secretly log onto your results prematurely?Any views?

I doubt it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

Very much doubt that some how....

I though in this original thread. today at 5 was mentioned numerous times? Guess we shall find out in a few hours anyway but my bets is now on the 4th... Although some of my lecturers are under the impression that we alreday have them! While another hinted at "well, ye will know on friday"... Such a pain in the a*s!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

i wish they would hurry up and just put us out of our misery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement