Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me an airplane game.

• 02-01-2008 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to pick up a warplane game for the x-box 360 and was wondering if you could recommend me a couple of the best ones (if there are any?). Not a flight simulater, made with painstaking detail, more a WW2 dogfighting style thing, or something similar, something with a nice balance between realism and game play. Anyone played any they thought were particuarly good? Thanks. Or even one for the x-box mk1 or PS2 if there aren't any good ones for the 360.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

Ace Combat 6 is a good one coz its not a simulator however the gameplay is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Agree.Ace Combat 6 is exactly what you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

yep,Ace Combat 6 is the best i can think of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Blazing Angels isn't bad. Cheap enough too. There's a sequel but I've never played that.

The best though is Crimson Skies, which is on the Xbox Originals section of Xbox Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Download the Ace Combat 6 demo and see if thats your thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

If all else fails put down the Controller, stick your arms out, close your eyes and make aeroplane noises.

To be honest it's about as much fun as most flight simulators

Advertisement