Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some great news

Options
  • 02-01-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

i found a great honest gun dealer to be in athlone thanks to triskell ( a boards member ) his name is fergal white phone 0863260735, he will have his license in about 2 or 3 weeks, he threaded my rifle in about 30 mins great job and is going to fit a bipod witch will require a bit of work as my rifle doesn't accommodate one ( steyr pro hunt ) all for €60 not bad considering the amount of time involved, i asked his permission to post up his number and he had no problems. i think its good to name the good guys as well as the bad as ive done in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

Pm

Just read ur post and am very curious now. I have a prohunter with a bipod attached got it off the shelf and followed instruction etc.

Just lately though I have started to become a bit concerned about how it is affecting the front end of the rifle. Can you send on some info maybe a pic of what was done etc. Send a Private message if you dont want to post.

Thanks inadvance:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revan23

i got a hariss swivel, and just stuck it onto the sling stud in about 30 seconds, no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

kerryman pm me your email address and i send you on the pics, i dont know how to post them here:o

Advertisement